Eight things I’m thankful for:
1. An amazing family that understands and supports my passions.
2. A life that allows me to write music.
3. A career that keeps evolving into something that give me more joy and more opportunities to make music.
4. Gene Puerling.
5. Alice Parker.
6. My students and alumni in the Rockford Aces (and GPN AcaFella), who inspire me with their talent and passion and drive me to be a better conductor.
7. Three sons who fill my heart.
8. The best wife a man could hope for.